Accessible Studio with Roll In Shower?

Groot

I am Groot
I’m going to Aulani next year and have enough points for a studio. Thing is, I need one that is accessible for my wheelchair and that has a roll-in shower.

Now, I’ve SCOURED the Internet for any pictures of the rooms, even went to YouTube to see if there was any videos and I got NOTHING!

So if anyone has any photos or videos of the room in question, please let me know.

WDRL compiled an awesome thread that is a sticky at the top of this forum. In it there are a couple photos I sent him of 456 which is accessible studio with rollin shower. They are really terrible photos but do show my DD's favorite thing about the showers...there is rubber lip that actually contains the water in the shower. So much better than most she's had at WDW over the years. The studio in other respects looks just like other studios but does have a ramped verandah entrance and double security eyeholes. The same is true of the other studio she has has had at Aulani.

Currently the doors do not have automatic openers but that is supposed to be remedied in the upcoming project.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts