• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Accomodation booked.

Loftus

Don't vote...it only encourages them.
Called yesterday and booked a week at All Star Sports from 15/2/2003 - 22/2/2003. I called the CRO number from Stu's vacation planner but ended up speaking to somebody from the Walt Disney Travel Company (for whom English was not a first language I think:) ).
Paid for one night as a deposit - although it was at this years rate as they haven't uploaded next years yet.
Do they send out a confirmation?
It's in peak season so I don't know what the chances of a discount will be. Just sit and watch I guess.

Congratulations Loftus :)

I'm pretty sure they do send out a confirmation, and on it will the date when the balance has to be paid because <i>I think</i> you have to pay up front (21 days?) for WDTC bookings which is different from regular CRO bookings, but I'm just grasping at a memory here because I've never done it myself. I think I heard they have a slightly different cancellation policy as well.

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter