ACM Disney Springs - schedule?

vtwep

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to plan ahead a little bit and try to do a "dine in" movie at AMC. For the date I'm looking at (Jan 26), there are only three movies showing up on the website. How far in advance do they typically have their full lineup available on the website to look through and reserve tickets in advance?

Thank you.

All the AMCs here (NYC) typically put their full schedule for a weekend up on the Tuesday or Wednesday before. Exception being when there's a big release with advance sales or something they know will be around for that long. I'd imagine most AMCs follow the same timing.

All the AMCs here (NYC) typically put their full schedule for a weekend up on the Tuesday or Wednesday before. Exception being when there's a big release with advance sales or something they know will be around for that long. I'd imagine most AMCs follow the same timing.

Great - thank you for the information! I'll check back early-mid next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter