Grp G2 FULL MAKE 6
1 Tree of Life--catinthehat35
2 Mt Everest- Reddy
3 Dino-Sue--Reddy
4 Harambe Village-- dacky
5 Divine--Reddy
6 General Animal Kingdom-123SA

Guidelines:

1. Due date is June 25th, 2012. That is when I need to receive your package. Mail by date is June 20th, to make sure your package arrives to me on time.
Please pm me your name, DIS name, mailing address, email address and phone number when you sign up (I will only use these in an emergency).

2. Required: Title and 2 elements - -see list below

3. Packaging: A. Place your completed elements in a Ziploc bag THAT FITS YOUR ELEMENTS or page with your DISname, name and group letter. Do not address your items to a particular swapper. (That makes it harder for me to sort!) Your label should look like this:

123SA
Susan Billings
Group A

Take all of your baggies for a group and place them in GALLON size (or larger) bag, and label with the same. Please use the gallon bag (or larger) -- your items may fit in a smaller bag, but the items you receive back might not.

4. Mailing: You may send to me, by any method you choose unless you are mailing after June 20th. Then, you must mail Priority WITH Delivery Confirmation. I prefer to send back to you using flat rate boxes/envelopes. Please include enough postage in your package for return shipping. DO NOT include click-it/ship-it postage. I will not be able to use it since it is only good on the day it was printed, and from the location it was printed. Here are the current rates: Envelope-$5.15, Small Box-$5.35, Medium/Standard box $11.35, Large box-$15.45.

-Please include a return address label -- either a USPS priority mail label that you have addressed, or the little ones you would put on envelope. (This cuts down on errors.)

-If you want your items shipped to you with DC, please include the .75, and a filled out slip. I will not mail the items back with delivery confirmation unless you include the .75 and the filled out DC form.

5. If you haven’t swapped with me before, I am limiting you to TWO groups only. If you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.

6. Please be mindful of your time management. Do NOT sign up for more than you can handle.

7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!! I know we all get worried about our stuff sometimes. I know everything will be GREAT! Just make something you would be proud to have in your own albums, and everyone will love it!!

Element list:
*Title = standard 8x2 topper (other sizes are okay), welded and shadowed letters, letters on squares, circles,mini tags or other shapes, a large title tag, title on a box, borders, photo mat, altered CD.
*2 photo mats for a 4x6 photo, 2 layers, smallest layer 4 ¼ x 6 ¼, embellished
*2 journal boxes, total of 3 layers, minimum writing space 3x3, embellished
*2 tags (or 1 large tag—greater than 2x3), 2 layers, something in the hole and embellished
#1 paper piecing (not a single layer diecut)
#1 file folder or matchbook (2 if smaller than 3x4) - -embellished
#2 slide mounts -- embellished
#2 Frames - needs to fit 4x6 photo please - Sizzix okay even though smaller
#Altered CD
#3 altered paper clips
#1 library pocket and tag. Tag must be 2 layers with something in the hole, pocket must be embellished and no smaller than 2x3
#1 license plate
#3 shapes(squares, circles, stars, flowers etc) 2 layers, embellished
#1 ATC embellished 3 ways
#4 inchies embellished 2 ways
#Signage/Bookmark: 1PP 2x6, double matted and embellished
#Song/Lyric/Poem: 1PP, 3 layers in total and embellished. Min size 3x4, shapes are welcome
#Altered letter: matted at least 4 inches embellished

Suggestions for embellishments include:
Die cuts, stickers, stickles, flock, ink, chalk, brads, charms, flowers, eyelets, ribbon/fiber, sewing, tearing, embossing, stamping, clipart, additional layers of paper beyond double mats (if it would look weird trying to fit in another embellishment, specialty paper (such as embossed, glitter, bling).

Check in Dates:
April 30, confirm grps, pm info
May 21
June 11
June 20 mail
June 25 due

123SA: A D G G2
cjsteiger: B D G

Received
akclayton: B
hopemax: G
cathinthehat35: A D G2
vgrandy: B F
JJ&JHsmom:B D G
dacky: A F G2
LM3K: A B D F G
mommy2mrb: G
Reddy: A, D, F, G2 (3 spots each)

weird the DIS ate my post from last night :confused3

will go check out my AK stash, but think I'll be up for a couple groups!

love the new group choices!

I have AK swap stuff "coming out of my ears" :) But, I'll be happy to angel for you.

I like the way the groups are arranged.

If I was voting, I would want 1 title, 1 photo mat and 1 other element. Having those three things makes a single page work without adding anything but the photo and journaling.

My favorite park besides MK
I have to be in this one

I vote for Title & 2 elements - I won't go photo mat just because I usually use 3.5x5 photos but my sister does do the 4x6 & I'm making an album for her so no biggie

Is Daisy at camp M&M?? she was one I never saw there just at Tusker House -- Goofy I did see both times we were there

My favorite park besides MK
I have to be in this one

I vote for Title & 2 elements - I won't go photo mat just because I usually use 3.5x5 photos but my sister does do the 4x6 & I'm making an album for her so no biggie

Is Daisy at camp M&M?? she was one I never saw there just at Tusker House -- Goofy I did see both times we were there

My vote is Title + 2 also.

My last trip was Fall 2010 -- she was there then, but I don't know if she is now. Maybe we just got lucky. I need to find one of those "where to find the characters" threads in the trip planning forum.

Not much interest stated -- but a good number of hits on the thread. Should we re-schedule this? If you are interested in joining, but haven't posted, please post!

I would definitely be in for a few of the groups. I love the title plus 2 elements idea. I'll participate in the swap either way, if it now or at a later date. I love Animal Kingdom. If you add words I would be in for that as well. Those are my favorite!

I'm intrested for a few groups I could do now or later. I would say title and an element or 2. I don't always mat my photos so I don't need a photo mat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!