ACTIVE AK Swap -- check in June 11

Here is my Group B
Finding Nemo
DSC_1378.jpg

Hope you like it.

Just have to finish up my last one and I will be postal on Monday!!

Here is my final Group D

DSC_1379.jpg

I tried to make the title look like the flags you see hanging all over the place. I distressed them, fringed them and attached them to a piece of bakers twine.

Hope you like them.

Cheryl- those are adorable. I am really regretting not signing up for that show group! I absolutely love your finding Nemo set!
Stephanie

Everything came out great!

Stephanie and Reddy -
It's a font I downloaded...a couple years ago...wanna say from dafont.com?? I hope at least...called A Bug's Life. It's great in person! Perfect for anything Bug's Life! Obviously with SCAL you can also cut it out...which I have also done and it cuts well!

Here's my set. I'll finish them up today. Not much left to do. I'll be going to post office in the morning to send them off. :cool1:

DSC_0084.jpg

Here is my one little group. Need to get everything packaged up, but I should be mailing tomorrow.

DSCN0659.jpg

both Hopemax and catinthehat35 packages are here

and akclayton and cjsteiger -- so they are all here!

I will sort and mail this week and let you know when they are postal.

I will most definitely remember never to host a swap during summer swim season -- it has taken over my life and I have not been as devoted to this swap as I should have been. I'll eventually put all of the photos together in a slideshow, but I won't bother to pretend it will be anytime soon.

Yeah!!!!! everyone got it there on time
these are for my next Disney trip so I'm not in a big hurry (can't say about anyone tho ;) )

I am sorry for the delay. I am sorting tonight. Should be mailing tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

Sure thing Susan! We all know life gets crazy sometimes! That's more important than a swap! I can't wait to get my goodies! I was so excited for this swap!

Will there be a slide show? I love seeing what everyone makes!
Stephanie

no problem Susan, hope things are settling down for you :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter