ACTIVE AK Swap -- check in June 11

Packages were mailed today except for mommy2mrb. Why? Because I left it in plain view on my diningroom table. Ugghhh! I will mail it tomorrow. I did remember to add the cricut caveman piece.

I will pull the photos posted together into a slideshow, but I expect you'll get your packages before I get it done.

Thanks for the goodies! Cassie -- awesome swimming stickers!

Packages were mailed today except for mommy2mrb. Why? Because I left it in plain view on my diningroom table. Ugghhh! I will mail it tomorrow. I did remember to add the cricut caveman piece.

I will pull the photos posted together into a slideshow, but I expect you'll get your packages before I get it done.

Thanks for the goodies! Cassie -- awesome swimming stickers!

not a problem Susan! I'd forgot all about the caveman :rotfl2:

my box just got here - everything looks wonderful
now to finish up DHS so I can play with AK
:dance3::dance3::dance3:

I received my amazing items today. Thank you Susan for hostessing. I loved this swap. Printed off a lot of AK pictures so I am going to get started using these items right away.

We are away until next Saturday so I won't get my package until then. Bummer. I can't wait to see everyone's work in person.

Got my box yesterday and opened this morning. Fantastic pieces, everyone! Thank you so much!!!

My package arrived. I have not opened it yet, haven't opened my last swap package either. Scrap room is currently a disaster, so the pieces are safer right now if the package stays closed. But I'm sure everything is fantastic. Thanks Susan!

got my great goodies today! love all the sets!!!

thanks for hostessing Susan!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter