ADB Rhine River Cruise

Thank you for posting that. We are going in July and I am constantly looking for information about it. When are you going ?

Unfortunately not any time soon. Still trying to convince my sister we should do a river cruise.

Judging by the trip reports I have read, I think I would agree with you. It's tough, I'm a traveler and my sister is a homebody. She's fine once she's going it's just that initial nudge to get her out the door. If it wasn't so prohibitively expensive I would just go myself

Judging by the trip reports I have read, I think I would agree with you. It's tough, I'm a traveler and my sister is a homebody. She's fine once she's going it's just that initial nudge to get her out the door. If it wasn't so prohibitively expensive I would just go myself
Seine and Rhone river cruises have Single cabins with no single supplement!! Makes it much more reasonable to do solo! I signed up for the Rhone in May 2020 with a Single cabin.

Sayhello

Seine and Rhone river cruises have Single cabins with no single supplement!! Makes it much more reasonable to do solo! I signed up for the Rhone in May 2020 with a Single cabin

Tauck also has a single room (well technically a double room-cat 1 with no single supplement) on several of their river cruises. They are slightly different than ABD but a wonderful company. I've been on 2 ABD River Cruises and agree they're a great way to vacation-I actually have a 3rd in June:)

Tauck also has a single room (well technically a double room-cat 1 with no single supplement) on several of their river cruises. They are slightly different than ABD but a wonderful company. I've been on 2 ABD River Cruises and agree they're a great way to vacation-I actually have a 3rd in June:)
We've done Tauck and Uniworld - we love them both. They are both 5 star, all inclusive. We've been on 5 total. ABD is quite a bit more money . . . I can't imagine them being better. We did Viking once and it doesn't begin to compare, plus, it's not all inclusive. Would love to hear why you chose ABD over Tauck?

We've done Tauck and Uniworld - we love them both. They are both 5 star, all inclusive. We've been on 5 total. ABD is quite a bit more money . . . I can't imagine them being better. We did Viking once and it doesn't begin to compare, plus, it's not all inclusive. Would love to hear why you chose ABD over Tauck?

Timing! I love Tauck as a tour company--probably more than ABD. We did our first ABD because it was the only company that had the Vienna Boys Choir on Christmas Day that I could find (and they no longer do it, boo). Then our second ABD-Rhine Cruise was also because we wanted to sail over Christmas and at the time Tauck wasn't doing family holiday cruises. They are now doing the Danube so I'd go with them in a heartbeat. We're doing the Danube with ABD because of all the activities I offered DD for her graduation, that's what she chose (I wanted Australia!). For me it's always timing, then cost, then loyalty to a company.

Is it regular Tauck or Tauck Bridges?

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter