ADD-ON more pts: AKV or wait for CRV

jcf

DIS Veteran
Based on travel, it looks like I need another 175pts.

I like AKV but would love CRV.

I don't want to add anymore to BCV (150) or VWL (175). Should I?

I need a little help plus/minus here: :headache:
AKV
+: Points cheaper; developers bonus points; animals
-: ?

CRV
+: Monorail; MK views; 11 month window
-: Points cost more $10+? Who knows when?
Nightly stays way more points

if you need more points now - go get them.

CRV if it comes won't have villa so no points - for at least 2 years - might be 3.

DVC won't give you points until they can use your villa - okay they might give developer points earlier.

they are definitely in no hurray to put up that building. It is going up definitely - but they are going slow. which is good from my point of view - hopefully means the building will go right the first time. Not have the problems that BW has had.

We were contimplating the same thing. So, we desided to do both!LOL Once we saw the models of AKV in person we had to do a small add on there. That will help so I won't have to keep borrowing for the type of trips we take now. Then once CRV is ready we will do a 150-200 point add on. By that time the kids will be bigger and we will have to get a 2 bedroom all the time. I would imagine 2010 would be when we will be sitting in our 2 bedroom at CRV!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter