Added points this week

Reddd.12.18

Earning My Ears
Hi all!
I called my guide to add direct points to my resale on Wednesday, gave her my credit card info and she said she would call the next day to go over it. No call yet but I see the contract added to my membership. Shouldn’t I have signed something? What are the next steps?

Hi all!
I called my guide to add direct points to my resale on Wednesday, gave her my credit card info and she said she would call the next day to go over it. No call yet but I see the contract added to my membership. Shouldn’t I have signed something? What are the next steps?

You will receive a welcome packet, including your contract and a tote bag, via Fed Ex within the next day or so. Sign by the Mickey's, date by the plan trees, and send it back. Then 'welcome home', as they like to say.

You will receive a welcome packet, including your contract and a tote bag, via Fed Ex within the next day or so. Sign by the Mickey's, date by the plan trees, and send it back. Then 'welcome home', as they like to say.

Thanks! Sounds so much easier than when I bought resale! And can I use the points to book now that are in there? Or will I have to wait to officially sign?

Thanks! Sounds so much easier than when I bought resale! And can I use the points to book now that are in there? Or will I have to wait to officially sign?

You can book with them now.
By the way, it doesn't hurt to give your guide a call and confirm all of this. I am speaking from recent experience, though.

If the points are in your account you can book, nothing to wait for.

As mentioned, the paperwork will arrive within a few days and you'll need to sign and return that.

You can book with them now.
By the way, it doesn't hurt to give your guide a call and confirm all of this. I am speaking from recent experience, though.

I did call yesterday and she’s not easy to get a hold of. I’ll keep trying her. Thank you for your help!!

I did call yesterday and she’s not easy to get a hold of. I’ll keep trying her. Thank you for your help!!

Really no need to contact her. At this point you are in the hands of Quality Assurance to get things back properly once you receive the paperwork. If you have a question then call the guide but if it's just about if you bought or not then the points in your account are actually your answer.

Really no need to contact her. At this point you are in the hands of Quality Assurance to get things back properly once you receive the paperwork. If you have a question then call the guide but if it's just about if you bought or not then the points in your account are actually your answer.

That’s what I assumed too. Just wanted to make sure I could book now. Thanks so much!

Sign the palm tree lines, follow the instructions, you are done with your guide. If the points are in your account, you are free to use them. If you don't sign or change your mind, they will come after you for the points used.

:earsboy: Bill

Sign the palm tree lines, follow the instructions, you are done with your guide. If the points are in your account, you are free to use them. If you don't sign or change your mind, they will come after you for the points used.

:earsboy: Bill

Remember they already have your credit card number lol

Look over the papers when you get them - there is a number on there to call to let them know you received the packet. The person who answered for me was very nice and was able to answer any questions I had about the documents. They sent us the documents Thursday, we received them Friday. I sent them back Monday, they received them Tuesday (prepaid FedEx envelope is included). It was all very efficient.
Congrats on your points!

Then in about 2 months you will get the bill for duesfor those points! We just got the dues bill for points we bought in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts