Addict coming back

Heather Marie

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone who may stumble upon this,

My name is Heather. I am a Disney Addict. 10 years ago I used to be a Disney forum addict. DisBoards, MiceChat, etc. I was on forums like non-other. I really established a community feel from it. Well, life happens, and I distanced myself from Disney for personal reasons... Until recently.

I have now worked at WDW in Epcot's World Showcase, auditioned for Shanghai Disney, and started a Disney CRP Blog and Disney YouTube channel...

The addiction is back!! I'm very excited to about of a Disney related forum again.

xx

Welcome back! A lot of us here know the feeling of being a Disney addict, so, hey, we won't judge. ;) Enjoy the Dis!

Welcome back! A lot of us here know the feeling of being a Disney addict, so, hey, we won't judge. ;) Enjoy the Dis!
Thank you :)

I've recently joined Facebook groups about Disney and I've realized how much I've missed being active on Disney Forums. It's like rehab for Disney Addicts. You get to talk about your obsession and help people solve issues regarding their obsession haha.

Hello everyone who may stumble upon this,

My name is Heather. I am a Disney Addict. 10 years ago I used to be a Disney forum addict. DisBoards, MiceChat, etc. I was on forums like non-other. I really established a community feel from it. Well, life happens, and I distanced myself from Disney for personal reasons... Until recently.

I have now worked at WDW in Epcot's World Showcase, auditioned for Shanghai Disney, and started a Disney CRP Blog and Disney YouTube channel...

The addiction is back!! I'm very excited to about of a Disney related forum again.

xx

Welcome back!

I'm back 1st time in 3 years, my last trip. Feels good to be back,doesn't it!!

As an addictions counselor, I see nothing wrong with being addicted to Disney. Honestly is could be soooooooo much worse or dangerous, right? Can you share your youtube channel? I am always hunting for new vlogs to follow until my next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter