Adding a baby to booking?

Kellee282017

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone so I was just wondering if anyone has ever had to add a suprise baby to their booking? Was it easy? Did it cost? And also what's it like travelling with a 5-6 month old? Freaking out as we are booked to go next year and worrying it's going to end up costing way more than it already is

call disney reservations and add the little surprise! it is needed for headcount fire code for building capacity, hotels and restaurant won't charge you, but you should add the baby to your dining reservations and that can be a issue, especially with hard to get ADR

call disney reservations and add the little surprise! it is needed for headcount fire code for building capacity, hotels and restaurant won't charge you, but you should add the baby to your dining reservations and that can be a issue, especially with hard to get ADR

We haven't booked direct with Disney What would the protocol be for flights even As for dining we haven't booked anything yet as we are not at the 60 day mark

We haven't booked direct with Disney What would the protocol be for flights even As for dining we haven't booked anything yet as we are not at the 60 day mark
in that case do count the baby for ADR, I would add the baby at the Hotel you booked and contact the airline directly, some airlines do charge a fee for a baby even traveling in your lap
Also Dining can be booked 180 days for everyone

in that case do count the baby for ADR, I would add the baby at the Hotel you booked and contact the airline directly, some airlines do charge a fee for a baby even traveling in your lap
Also Dining can be booked 180 days for everyone

I meant 180 days in advance I'm thinking of the fastpasses

Cost wise is difficult to know, each airline is different, and may charge you an amendment fee as well as the fare. Just call all the parties asap and let them know the good news!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter