Adding a day to Canadian discount tickets

That’s terrible. I’m sorry that happened . It sounds like you had a group of people who didn’t know what they were doing. You should have been able to do it like they explained on the call you made. Several people in this forum were able to . So strange.

It was truly ridiculous - but they did keep working with me to figure it out so even if they weren't the most savvy of CM's they were still helpful :)

So I just wanted to update. I was resigned to not getting the extra day but just thought I'd try calling anyway. When I called I got a yes and then a no answer and then transferred to the resorts line because my tickets are part of a package. Long story short my Canadian resident tickets were upgraded from 6 to 7 day base ticket for 3 people for $29usd. No hassle, no fuss. She literally just said I'll make sure you don't lose your discount because I expressed my concern and less than 5 minutes later I had a day added.

That is AWESOME!! I am curious - sounds like your discounted tickets are part of a package, right? So not a separate room only reservation but a package with payment in full at 30 days, right?

In that case, I have always heard you can maintain your discount when you upgrade your package. So it makes sense to me that you could add a day.

If you had tried to do it onsite at the parks, I would expect that you would lose the Cdn resident discount and pay a lot more for the upgrade.

I think anyway. Disney tickets are CONFUSING!

That is AWESOME!! I am curious - sounds like your discounted tickets are part of a package, right? So not a separate room only reservation but a package with payment in full at 30 days, right?

In that case, I have always heard you can maintain your discount when you upgrade your package. So it makes sense to me that you could add a day.

If you had tried to do it onsite at the parks, I would expect that you would lose the Cdn resident discount and pay a lot more for the upgrade.

I think anyway. Disney tickets are CONFUSING!

Yes part of a package that included the Canadian discount tickets plus a room discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter