Adding another to my reservation...

vikster1

DIS Veteran
My TA is away until Wednesday so I have a question hopefully someone can answer.

My trip is April 29 with my friend. We would like to add my DD 22 to our reservation. Is this possible? We are paid off.

TYIA

My TA is away until Wednesday so I have a question hopefully someone can answer.

My trip is April 29 with my friend. We would like to add my DD 22 to our reservation. Is this possible? We are paid off.

TYIA
Yes, you should be able to add her. You would need to pay for her tickets and/or DDP since you have a package. Depending which resort you are staying at, you might have a fee per night for an additional adult.

Yes, you should be able to add her. You would need to pay for her tickets and/or DDP since you have a package. Depending which resort you are staying at, you might have a fee per night for an additional adult.

Thank you. We are staying Poly CL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!