Adding dining plan for one night stay

Becky27

Earning My Ears
I have tried to add the dining plan for my one night stay and was told that I need 2 nights. Has anyone run into this problem?

No but are you also buying tickets through Disney? Try calling again and ask for a ticketless package.

I have tried to add the dining plan for my one night stay and was told that I need 2 nights. Has anyone run into this problem?
DVC and AP reservations can book the dining plan for one night, but everyone else requires the two night minimum. It used to be three nights, and I'm not sure when it was reduced.

Last edited:
I don't recall a 3 night limit for the dining plan. For free dining, yes. Might be a recent change

I just walked through booking a one night stay and it let me add the dining plan, so my information must be outdated.

I couldn't do it as a ticketless package at a value resort...I needed two days. It may be different if you have a full package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter