Adding Dining plan, split stay.

TropicalDIS

DIS Veteran
Hey all,

Have a room only reservation booked with the Canadian ticket deal added seperately. Doing a split stay, 1 night at Movies, & 8 nights at Port Orleans.

From what I understand, I can call and add the dining plan over the phone. How does that work with a split stay of only 1 night?
Is it easier just to book the dining plan for the stay at Port Orleans?

As a followup question, we are arriving early on our 1st day. I guess we can pick up our magic bands from front desk and they would have the dining plan already on there?

You can add the plan to one or both stays. If you do both, the credits from your one night stay will need to be completely used before you can begin using the credits from the second stay and you cannot combine credits from the two stays to pay for a 2TS meal.

Nothing is actually "on" the magic bands. It's "on" your MDE and the band accesses your MDE.

You can add the plan to one or both stays. If you do both, the credits from your one night stay will need to be completely used before you can begin using the credits from the second stay and you cannot combine credits from the two stays to pay for a 2TS meal.

Nothing is actually "on" the magic bands. It's "on" your MDE and the band accesses your MDE.

Good to know. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter