Adding enhancements to an escape wedding??

bee86

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

I am very new to the world of Disney weddings so please bear with me if im asking something silly!

I really want to have a Wishes wedding and my budget will allow for it EXCEPT I'm international and will not have the minimum guest count for Wishes.

This leaves my main option being Escape.....is it possible to add extra details on to an escape wedding?

Feeling quite let down really as the Wishes package is really what we have dreamed of but we just dont have the guest count. We have the budget but not the people :sad2:

Im getting quite frustrated and tempted to just go for the memories package but again, is it possible to add enhancements??

Any help would be really appreciated,

Eva

They don't advertise it, but you can have a Wishes wedding with fewer than 20 people if you're willing to pay for 20 people. They don't encourage it because it can be hard to meet the minimum expenditures with fewer people, but it's done all the time. If you're still worried, you can just tell them you have 20 people when you start planning and then give them your actual guest count later in the process—some attrition is to be expected at every wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter