Adding On Via Resale

DM3MD

Earning My Ears
After closing an add-on via resale, do the points automatically show up in your account or do you have to call in/wait for a letter? We've been through the process of buying resale before, but it was on our first contract so we had to go through the process of setting up our member account, etc. I assume the final stages of loading points will be much more streamlined this time around?

After closing an add-on via resale, do the points automatically show up in your account or do you have to call in/wait for a letter? We've been through the process of buying resale before, but it was on our first contract so we had to go through the process of setting up our member account, etc. I assume the final stages of loading points will be much more streamlined this time around?

If you purchased the same use year that you own currently and you titled it the exact same way as your current membership then everything should automatically show up in your account. Be advised if your purchase came with banked points it might take Disney a day or two extra to get those points in your account. Sometimes they add the regular points and then take another 24 to 48 hours to put the banked points in there.

I hope that helps.

Jason@dvcstore

If you purchased the same use year that you own currently and you titled it the exact same way as your current membership then everything should automatically show up in your account. Be advised if your purchase came with banked points it might take Disney a day or two extra to get those points in your account. Sometimes they add the regular points and then take another 24 to 48 hours to put the banked points in there.

I hope that helps.

Jason@dvcstore

Same use year, titled the same, no banked points... we should be good to go. Much appreciated!

Same use year, titled the same, no banked points... we should be good to go. Much appreciated!

Side note, just realized you were Jason from TTS... we bought a 120 AKV through you this summer. Thanks again for the help!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!