Adding park tickets to a reservation

AudreyW

Earning My Ears
So, I booked a room only stay, with the intention of buying my tickets through a work discount thing, but looking at the prices now, it isn't really cheaper that way. Does anyone know if I can add tickets onto my hotel stay to make a package now, as I already have the reservation? Or should I just buy the tickets through the Universal site, separately of the hotel?

Thanks!

Hotels are operated by Loews
They give all in your party a hotel room card

UO handles park tickets
You can load your park tickets to your phone or get hard copy or paper copy tickets

If you want to do a package of hotel/ tickets, call booking and adjust your reservation

Sometimes packages includes perks

Your park tickets will not be on your room key if you have a package

Before I had the ap, I did not find packages having the advantage over room reservation and ticket purchase

How many days tickets ? If only one, then just buying through Universal is usually best. If multi day tickets look at places like Undercover Tourist, usually some kind of discount.

Generally, packages do not save you money, and may in fact cost more. As always, you have to run the numbers to see what is best.

How many days tickets ? If only one, then just buying through Universal is usually best. If multi day tickets look at places like Undercover Tourist, usually some kind of discount.

Generally, packages do not save you money, and may in fact cost more. As always, you have to run the numbers to see what is best.

Ok thanks! I thought a package might have some savings, but it seems not. I'm looking into 2 day tickets, and so far no matter which avenue I go all seems to be within a few dollars of the same price, so I may as well go ahead and buy them direct. I appreciate the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter