Admirals Floor, Newport Bay

chezp

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed in rooms in the Admirals Floor before? Is it worth the extra money? It seems a good deal to me - £29 per room per night for a water view room on the Admirals Floor.

Thanks,

Cheryl

hi Cheryl - I know Richard has and hopefully he'll be along soon to reply to your post :)

Hi Cheryl,

The Admirals Floor is IMO a great value option when staying at NPBC, you have a private reception-desk at check-in, which is great when the rest of the lobby is really busy. You also get 24 hour room service from a relatively good menu and porters. Inside Admirals floor rooms you also get a hairdryer and bathrobes.

Also, You have the option to have your breakfast in your room free-of-charge, which can be great to avoid the queue's in the morning.

For £29 it is excellent value for money, IMO.

HTH, if you have any more questions please ask.

Richard. :)

The separate check-in can be a real godsend at NBC. The main check-in is one of the most congested of all the Disney hotels, in my experience, and it can be a long, slow process otherwise. Plus, the view from the top floors over the lake (on a good day) is simply superb (although the view from the other direction from the two two-storey suites at New York is even better :teeth: ).

Thanks for this! We have just bought into the Beach Club Villas at Disney and the Newport Bay appears to be DLP's equivalent. which is why we're keen to stay there. But £29 just seemed to be too good value and I kept thinking there must be no real additional benefits. We'll definitely go for the Admiral's Floor now.

Cheryl

Anyone stayed in the Admiral's Club family suite? Is it just a bigger room or 2 connecting rooms?

Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!