ADR during MNSSHP?

MrsAlexis

Mouseketeer
We are basically first timers going to Disney mid-October (last trip was abut 15 years ago for both me and DH) with our almost 4 year old. We are arriving on a Saturday afternoon, no parks, hitting HDDR for dinner. Sunday is a resort morning/afternoon and arriving before 4 for MNSSHP! Not sure how late we will stay, although hoping to make it all the way till midnight. What are dinner recommendations for party night? Right now I have ADR booked at Tony's Town Square. I know we need a full dinner to last through the night as we don't want to be eating dinner at the resort at midnight. Is TS going to take up too much time?

Yeah I agree with @Pumbaa_ . The reason you're paying for that ticket is to see all of the special events (meet and greets, shows, parade, etc.) To use time eating would be a waste. But I will say, to each their own. Some people might enjoy taking that time for dinner. It's about the only time you can get BOG ressies right now lol.

You want to eat early and not during party time. The special events is what makes the party
I have ADR booked for 5:50, although I am rethinking Tony's after reading some reviews. I don't mind 30-45 minutes to eat, but would rather not spend over an hour. Would most people eat before 4?

Any ts you need to budget an hour. Otherwise eat cs would be my suggestion

I have ADR booked for 5:50, although I am rethinking Tony's after reading some reviews. I don't mind 30-45 minutes to eat, but would rather not spend over an hour. Would most people eat before 4?

I would cancel this ADR if you cannot move it to an earlier time. I like Tony's but I will not book any ADR later than 5 PM on a party night. It is going to take longer than 45 minutes under any circumstances, and if Tony's is running late you are going to be very frustrated.

Thanks everyone! I think we are just going to do QS...the party will be our first day in any park, so I doubt my DS will want to sit at a restaurant for very long!

Agree with the others. We are in the same situation. I jumped at my first-ever BOG reservation, but it falls on a party night (that we are attending) at 6:45pm. I'm thinking of bumping it for a 5:10 reservation at Skipper's Canteen instead. Another trip that I won't get to try BOG, but I think that is better than sacrificing valuable party time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter