ADR Online Questions

mgodisney

Earning My Ears
My 180 days is on Friday. We will be staying at CSR, so I've read that I can make ADR's for the entire 7 nights of our trip on my 180 day mark. My question is, how do I do this online? It seems like they only let you make a reservation no more than 180 days in advance online, even if you are a resort guest.

Is there a place where I'm supposed to register online that I'm not seeing? Do I have to do all my reservations on the phone instead?

Thanks for any info!

I did mine last week for the first time on-line and it was easy. On the Disney site click on book, then click on dining and go to the first restaurant you want, click on make a reservation. At that point you should be able to put in your confirmation number for your reservation and they will find your hotel info and post the dates for your trip. I linked the reservations to my dining plan, but that shouldn't make any difference since they know your trip dates. You will then be able to make all your ADRS. Just put in the date you want and the time for each restaurant. They will give you confirmation numbers at the end and and will send you an e-mail confirmation also. I made all of mine in about 15 min. - much easier than on the phone. If the time you put in isn't available they will give you other time options and you just click on the one you want. Good luck. I actually went in the night before and just played around with it to make sure I knew how to get to everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter