ADR question - is it really your arrival day plus 10 days?

I Run Long

DIS Veteran
OK - I've got what is probably a stupid question. We check in on September 4th, 2019 - sooo, that would make today (March 8th) the day I can make my ADRs plus 10 days, yes? In other words, I can reserve Sept 4, 5, 6, etc? As of now I can only reserve the day before I arrive when I try to make an ADR using MDE. Are my calculations way off? Or am I misunderstanding the whole process? TIA!

According to the calculator on timeanddate.com, yes, 180 days before September 4 is March 8. But today is March 7, isn't it?

Your length of stay should open up tomorrow morning.

As PP's have mentioned its only March 7th today lol.
March 8th 6am eastern online and 7am eastern by phone your window will open for 180+10 as long as you have an onsite reservaiton.

Doh! My bad - My check-in day is actually Sept 3rd, 2019 but I was trying to make an ADR for Sept 4th. The odd thing is I couldn't make any ADRs using MDE on my computer but I was able to on my iPhone.

I was hoping you'd let us know how it turned out. Stupid MDE issues. I'm glad you were able to find a way around the problem! :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter