ADR strategy

DisKAH

Earning My Ears
ADR day this week. Can I have both my wife and I log into my (our) MDE account on two different devices and make ADR's - me under my name and she under hers - at the same time for different restaurants? Or do we need two different MDE accounts with resort linked to each?

You would need two separate accounts, but I’m not sure why you would book two restaurants for the same time. If you no show to one you’ll have to pay $10/person no show fee, so it’s best to make just one you know you’ll get to.

My apologies for not being more clear. I meant to say logging into the same account making reservations together on different devices at the same time as each other for different restaurants at different times. Dividing and conquering our ADR list more quickly. I wound up having my wife create an MDE account and working together that way instead of logging into the same account. With 180+ days, we got the times and places we wanted, even with some tougher ADR"s.

Ah, got it. I would have your wife create her own MDE account, then you can divide and conquer. So you would make the CRT for Monday while she’s doing BOG for Friday as an example. Although I’ve never had a problem getting my ADRs as long as I was logged in as soon as it opened at the 180 day mark, and that includes marathon weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter