ADR Window Opens Before Park Hours Posted?

jjpounds

Earning My Ears
I’m confused with why the ADR window opens up before Disney World posts park hours? I need to know which park(s) I’m going to on what days, which is dependent on park hours and EMH’s in order to know where and when to make my ADR’s. Why is it done this way?

You can make an ADR at a restaurant in the park before the park opens. I think typically the ADR's are about an hour before park opening. There doesn't have to be EMH for you to be able to have a ADR POP.

You can check the park hours for the previous year to get an idea of the hours during your trip. This is what I did when making my ADRs and trying to plan days. It’s not a guarantee, especially with SWGE opening, but will give you a general idea. I am going the first week in November so when I started planning I looked at the same week in 2018. The hours will post at 180 days but you probably won’t have time to look before making the ADRs. If you don’t get what you want at the 180 day, keep checking as things do open up. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter