• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR's online Question

crcurton

DISser since 2001
Ok, I made all of my ADR's online around 150 day mark and got everything I wanted even LeCellier and CRT on the right day :cool1: (I know, right). Anyway, Do the ressies have to be linked to my resort ressie? We have the dining plan but won't be using it for CRT.

Congrats!! I think all you have to do is at CRT just make sure you tell your server this meal is not part of DP. That is what we are planning also.

Thanks! Do my online ressies have to be linked to my resort reservation because of the DP?

No, your ADRs do not have to be linked to your room reservation. Your restaurant servers will ask if you are on the DDP. They will deduct from the KTTW card.

Thank-you! That's what I thought, but something I read made my think I was crazy there for a day or two, :lmao: Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter