Ads covering content

Yes - it’s getting worse, when I can’t read 2 or more replies in one page of a thread because they are covered by adds even when I x it out and report add covered content, refresh and it shows up again or a newer bigger add shows up. Hard to follow the thread if you can’t read everyone’s replies.

Does anyone know when this will be fixed. It has pretty much ruined my experience on here. I am using an IPad if this helps.

Started today for me on Firefox (windows). Looks like I'll need to remove this site from my adblocker whitelist.

There are definitely posts I cannot read, even if I click the x to get rid of the ad. Has this stopped being a problem for others? If so, what should I do.
Thanks.

I also have had posts covered by ads, which is incredibly annoying. Now today on my iPad, the ad is at the very bottom and shakes/flickers when I scroll. My brand new iPad Pro is basically unusable with the DIS. This is the only site that cannot be enjoyed on my iPad. I have been on the Dis for 20 years now, but this really makes me decide to look at other Disney sites. Obviously not a threat since I love the DIS, but the ads are ruining this website.

Edit: I found an Adblock app in the App Store. Fixed it! It was maybe the best $1.99 that I’ve ever spent!

Last edited:
Mine is back again. I even downloaded an ad blocker and still have the ads scrolling when I try to read these boards. I am gong to give it up and quit using these boards as I noticed the majority of the ad is for a DVC rental. I find that interesting.

Mine is back again. I even downloaded an ad blocker and still have the ads scrolling when I try to read these boards. I am gong to give it up and quit using these boards as I noticed the majority of the ad is for a DVC rental. I find that interesting.
What adblocker are you using? I have AdBlocker Plus and I've not any issues at all with the content-covering ads reported by many here.

Ditto here. Came to this board to see if this was a known problem and being worked on. Very difficult to read the boards. :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts