Ads even though signed in

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
I realize Dreams Unlimited sponsors the Cruise board, but what's with the big ad in every thread after post 2? Just started happening.

I registered here so ads wouldn't be there.

EDIT: it's actually a DISad space reserved on all threads on all the boards. :( It's located in the #3 position on every page of all threads. :headache:

Most boards it's just a big blank space, but on the cruise board it's got a big ad. :sad2:

Last edited:
For me it also seams like its bigger. They are showing an ad size thats usually more square and on the bottom. Before you got the same type of ad you see at the top of the page.

I realize Dreams Unlimited sponsors the Cruise board, but what's with the big ad in every thread after post 2? Just started happening.

I registered here so ads wouldn't be there.

EDIT: it's actually a DISad space reserved on all threads on all the boards. :( It's located in the #3 position on every page of all threads. :headache:

Most boards it's just a big blank space, but on the cruise board it's got a big ad. :sad2:
Thank you for making me not think I was crazy. It suddenly got way worse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter