Ads still showing up after signing in

Tenstew

Mouseketeer
I thought the ads were supposed to go away once we sign in. Did something change?

I thought the ads were supposed to go away once we sign in. Did something change?
Are you talking about the big ad space that takes up the space where the third post on any page would be? Yes, that was a recent change. I hate it.

Yes that’s exactly what I’m referring to. Used to be when you signed in they went away. I hate them too.

It didn't used to be that way-I see them too. Just wondering, when did the policy change? I think I've only seen them for a few months.

Sometimes installing an adblocker on your browser helps, though the ads do seem to still sneak through sometimes!

If you enjoy this site just deal with the ads. It gives money to them. Keep scrolling and don't use adblock or they can and prolly will change it to where it will not load unless you turn it off.

Sometimes installing an adblocker on your browser helps, though the ads do seem to still sneak through sometimes!
Yes, installing an adblocker stops the ads from actually displaying. I have one, and there's still a large blank space following the 3rd post on every page of every thread where an ad would be.....

It's weird. Ads come up because someone has looked at that product. It might not be you, but anyone, I'm thinking, will cause these ads to pop up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!