Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Calling all Adults and Solo travelers out there - When are you going to be in the World? Maybe you just want others to know when your next Magical vacation will be or want to plan a mini DIS meet. This is the place to compare schedules. So, get out your vacation calendars and lime green ribbons and away we go!

All together now - We're going to DisneyWorld ...

May 2007 Adults and Solo Travelers

June2007 Adults and Solo Travelers

July2007 Adults and Solo Travelers

August 2007 Adults and Solo Travelers

September 2007 Adults and Solo Travelers

** If your travel month isn't listed, don't worry. I will get to it and update this thread. I try to only list the upcoming months so it's easier for people to plan get togethers. Thanks! **

Will be in the magic place from Oct 23 to Nov 22nd. Staying at Courtyard by Marriott.
Anybody else going to be there?:wave: :wave: :wave:

Can someone tell me how to add the countdowns and images to the signature line?

Is there a help into file somewhere for the Disboards??

Thanks - Terri

I can't seem to get the links above to work, but DH and I will be there Oct. 25 through Nov. 2nd. staying at Beach Club Villas. We are foing MNSSHP on Oct. 27th. Anyone else going to be there during that time send me a PM and maybe we can get together.

October link not working!!!
Boyfriend and I, both 25, will be there Oct 6-12, staying at POFQ with MNNSHP on the 11th.

My DH and I will be at PO-R Dec. 1-5 and on the Disney Wonder from Dec. 5 to 8. Can't wait!!:Pinkbounc

:Pinkbounc Anyone going to be at WDW Nov 16 - 23, 2002? I am going with My best friend and her boyfriend and my boyfriend. We are staying at OKW.

We will be on our honeymoon then! We are staying at Port Orleans-Riverside...my fiances mom booked for Carribean so we chose PO-R when we heard it Carr. was being renovated. I am excited! It's my first trip! :Pinkbounc

Anyone else have a November 2003 trip planned yet? We will be there from the 10th till the 21st in the FW campground. Since when we were married we had a ready-made family we are finally getting our honeymoon since the youngest just graduated this year. Woooo hooooo!!!!
WDW is so much fun...can't wait to get there!!!!!
We were supposed to be leaving today for our trip but DH broke his neck being thrown from his horse in May. So rather than have him not be able to fully enjoy the WDW experience we postponed the trip. He has never been to anything larger than our state fair. He has no clue!!!! The best part for me (since I've been there gadzillions of times) will be to watch DH's reaction to it all!
See you all there!!!

:wave:

Well DH is no lady but...LOL

Maybe we can work on meeting for lunch one of the days you will be there!

:wave:

I will be there Dec 15-19th, probably at ASMusic..not sure yet just where..but I'll be somewhere at the World.

I always go solo in June for a business trip/five day solo nirvana, but I'm taking my wife this time. As we're having our first child in September, I'm giving up this year's solo trip so that we might take our final adult only trip! We'll be there June 6-12. Still don't know the hotel yet. Usually the BC or YC, but might downgrade so that the company money pays for the wife's trip. If anyone sees a six foot two red head and a 5 foot tall pregnant woman, that's us!

Pat

Join me for a women's group vacation at WDW. Who is going solo, but would rather share the experience with a few other women? 8 days, off-season, October. I'm reading a few books about Disney World and am learning how to plan a wonderful vacation, and avoid standing in long lines, minimizing stress and maximizing enjoyment. We can each get our own rooms and then meet up to share the adventure, or we can make arrangements to stay at the same Disney resort like Port Orleans -- French Quarter. Let's combine the freedom of independance with the discovery of knew frendship.

I will be going to Disney World on Dec 7-13 and I am going
to Mickey Very Merry Christmas Party on the 9 I can't wait
to go home to WDW again.

Hi all!
This is my first post and my 1st trip to Disney!! I was there quite
a while ago, when Epcot was being built. But, I was a lot younger
then and really didn't remember or appreciate it as I would now. I
grew up to become a Disney fanatic!! We are headed to Disney on Wed. 8/20 staying off site. Unfortunately, we only have 4 days
to spend there. So, we have to cram everything into 4 days. But,
I guess 4 days is better than none. Just thought I would say HI
and any ideas anyone can give me in doing this all in 4 days would be helpful. Can't wait to
see PLUTO!!

Disneywolf,

Having just spent a whirlwind 3 days in WDW (solo) doing stuff for my book, my best advice for you in doing it in 4 days is...

Wear comfortable sneakers!!! ;-)

You can't do it all, so pick and choose what you want to see the most, and try and plan your days accordingly. Take advantage of the Extra Magic Hours if you are staying on property.

Have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!