Adults only food and wine 2018

Never an issue, when going through the IG we just put the liquid carriers on the tray for metal stuff, the first time we went through the zipper set off the detector, and we stroll through, never been questioned about the contents. We use the carriers for H2O in the other parks, never questioned. If you mean TSA, we devote one whole checked bag on Southwest for the vino, never a problem, been flying our spirits down since 2005.

Bill From PA

Last edited:
I did in one day this year - I found my food and drink list was too large for the day. By the time I hit the second half of WS nothing sounded good as I was way too full. Would have been nice to be able to split that up.

I definitely recommend going to EPCOT twice - like others have said, there are so many things to sample that you will not enjoy the experience as much if you try to cram it in one day. We love to stroll through the shops in between food booths, and catch performers if their schedules align with when we happen to be in a particular country.

Also - if you split it up into two days, spread out the booths you hit - try not to hit two or three right in the same area. Grab something at one, stroll through a nearby country, skip a couple of booths, and then hit the next one. That way the food/drinks are spread out a bit to give you time to digest instead of piling it all in at once. Then, on the next visit, hit the booths you missed.

We had four adults splitting stuff over three visits last year, and we still only hit 24 of the 35 booths. It's A LOT to take in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter