Advantages/Disadvantages of Paid FastPast+ for Club Level

acworthdisney

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done the "Paid FastPass+ for Club Level at Disney World" recently? I was wondering if it still included the preferred viewing for the fireworks. Also, is there a site location that explains what all is included? Or do you have to call and speak with someone about it ? Thanks in advance for any pros and cons you are willing to share.

Has anyone done the "Paid FastPass+ for Club Level at Disney World" recently? I was wondering if it still included the preferred viewing for the fireworks. Also, is there a site location that explains what all is included? Or do you have to call and speak with someone about it ? Thanks in advance for any pros and cons you are willing to share.

We did CL FP+ for our trip last November. The preferred viewing for the fireworks was no longer an option, your basically paying for the 3 extra FP per day without following the tier rules.
For us, being able to secure all the rides we wanted at 90 days and not having to follow the tier rules made it absolutely worth it! I called in to DSS at 7 am at my 90 day from check out and told them what I wanted, since I had a spreadsheet with all the ride/times listed, they had me send it to them. They called me back awhile later to get my CC and I got every ride I wanted for the exact time I asked for.

There isn't any place on the Disney website that has the information, I had to call DSS and ask specifically about it.

We did CL FP+ for our trip last November. The preferred viewing for the fireworks was no longer an option, your basically paying for the 3 extra FP per day without following the tier rules.
For us, being able to secure all the rides we wanted at 90 days and not having to follow the tier rules made it absolutely worth it! I called in to DSS at 7 am at my 90 day from check out and told them what I wanted, since I had a spreadsheet with all the ride/times listed, they had me send it to them. They called me back awhile later to get my CC and I got every ride I wanted for the exact time I asked for.

There isn't any place on the Disney website that has the information, I had to call DSS and ask specifically about it.
Thank You for sharing. You input was most helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!