Adventure In Hawaii Excursions/Tours,

dani0608

Earning My Ears
Has anybody out there used this company before? They seem to have reasonable rates for my party size and activities we would want to do. The company has been around for a decade and is locally owned. What I am really liking is the $300 discount they give if you add a 90 min Community Service activity to your tour. Sure, it is a vacation not everybody will want to do that but giving back is big thing with me as well as it looking good for my 2 nephews transcripts is a plus. From what the site says tours are customizable and they have a lot of activities to choose from. Just hoping for personal feedback before choosing to book anything with them.

I have not heard of this before but what a cool idea and a great experience for your nephews. I will look into them for my spring visit.
If you decide to use them please come back and give us a report.

We’re going in March! I contacted them earlier today, I’ll pass on more info as it comes it. They have a tour about the sustainable farms on the Oahu and tastings from their products, that I may just ditch the group one day and do on my own and if I’m lucky my Godchild who is at Michigan St will be able to come with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter