Adventure Insider Movie Passes

Well, we did receive two tickets, but this is the odd point. The envelope was addressed to my daughter for whom I had booked a WDW honeymoon last year. For me - the person in whose name ALL ABD trips are booked & the person who signed up for the Insiders program - nothing. I wonder if they did some sort of mail merge thing that backfired, but still - very, very odd.
Very odd!!

Sayhello

We didn't get any tickets... I keep calling and asking them to re-add us to the list and we can't seem to get on it. They said that at some point I must have clicked an opt-out for Disney.

Same here. We usually get movie ticket. last ones were for Moana but haven't received any since then.

I'm sure nobody will receive free tickets to Star Wars movie for that is their "cash cow" now.

I'm sure nobody will receive free tickets to Star Wars movie for that is their "cash cow" now.
No, the tickets were for Coco.

I did, however, get an offer to use my Disney Visa Rewards Dollars to buy a ticket to see "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" at an AMC theater...

Sayhello

Yes I was only speculating on an upcoming movie. $145 million opening is not too shabby BUT I read in one item in the paper that that that sum was a little lower than expected.

Got 2 passes from Adventure Insiders for the movie Coco.

It was a nice surprise to receive & use them. My problems were with Fandango. As a first time user, I couldn't get it to work on their app or website. After 90 minutes waiting for a Fandango rep who had no answers, I found that using Fandango in Hawaii is limited to Regal Theaters. Info via Wikipedia. I asked around & other Hawaii users are able to book all theaters who use Fandango as a 3rd party.

Anyway, I thought it was a great movie & appreciated the free passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter