Adventures of the Traveling Fire Pit Round 2 Try it again?

Eaither way is good by me. I atually use the camp fire when i have one, but in absence of one i could get some charcoal, or make a top for my propane fire pit to make it acceptable for disney use. TBH, with all the disney stuff going on i can see how it gets used only a few times a trip. Anyway is good by me, we will be having drinks and such on Halloween. So , stop on in. Im going to meet christine raynor along the way somewhere:banana:

Thank you himandher818 for your understanding.

And thank you Christine raynor.

I was hoping to see responses from CinderellaGirl2280, YellowGolden and/or Ashmonky as they will be the next ones impacted by the TFP not being at FW. To be honest, everyone who has had the TFP during the summer said they either didn't use it at all, or used it once just to be able to say they used it.

@kcp1377, I can't get it there on 9/3. I work Monday-Friday, so can only come on a weekend day.

It's looking more and more like it will be 10/26-10/27 or 11/8 (which would impact SJM9911) before the TFP will be back to FW , unless someone else can come pick it up from me before then.

I'm really sorry to the folks who signed up for the TFP but have not had it, all I can say is that I had to make a decision to take it home with me or have it get lost to our whole group.
Don’t worry about us! I contacted a place about renting them and never heard back, but we haven’t had a fire pit before and it was always ok!

Thanks for understanding.

If you are still interested in renting try Dawn Pelletier at Camping Rental Adventures of DeLeon Springs https://camperrentaladventures.com/

I know she is on some of the FB groups, she rents them at $55 per stay.
We get briquettes and use the pit stand provided to make our (Smore's). No real need to use FP but more then happy to be the keeper for others. Can't wait to share a southwest Margarita with sjm9911 and others.

Thank you himandher818 for your understanding.

And thank you Christine raynor.

I was hoping to see responses from CinderellaGirl2280, YellowGolden and/or Ashmonky as they will be the next ones impacted by the TFP not being at FW. To be honest, everyone who has had the TFP during the summer said they either didn't use it at all, or used it once just to be able to say they used it.

@kcp1377, I can't get it there on 9/3. I work Monday-Friday, so can only come on a weekend day.

It's looking more and more like it will be 10/26-10/27 or 11/8 (which would impact SJM9911) before the TFP will be back to FW , unless someone else can come pick it up from me before then.

I'm really sorry to the folks who signed up for the TFP but have not had it, all I can say is that I had to make a decision to take it home with me or have it get lost to our whole group.
Sorry....it's busy season at work so I never get online. If you can't get it there I understand...I arrive on the 7th but will be at MK all day on Sunday.

@Jorjabelle, I have the TFP at my home in the Tampa area. I could potentially bring it over on the 19th or 20th. Do you know what time you're arriving on the 19th? You could then pass it to @Christine raynor when he arrives on 10/25.

Updated list as of 9/22/2019:

Jorjabelle: 10/19-10/26
**Christine Raynor: 10/25-11/24
**jsmla: 10/26-11/06

**Sjm9911: 10/29-11/10
**Shellirenee: 11/11-11/15
1 DAY GAP TO BE FILLED
Cyre: 11/25 - 11/30
WeLovePluto; 11/30-12/4
Ashmonky: 12/3-12/14
7 DAY GAP TO BE FILLED
**elaine amj: 12/21-1/7
**amcc: 12/28-1/2
**FtW Mike: 12/22 - 2/6
**proudmomof4 1/4 - 1/11
**garneska: 1/5-1/18
**Tlat1270: 2/1-2/22

**People with overlapping stays feel free to work it out with someone if you want it for a bit of a time that someone has it, but it will be up to you guys to figure it out.

Last edited:

@Jorjabelle has been unavoidably and unfortunately delayed and will not make it to the Fort today.

I would deliver tomorrow but, I already made plans....I don't know yet if I can move those plans around.

I may have to delay delivery of the TFP until next Saturday 10/26 to @Christine raynor.

I'll post again when I have more info.

@Jorjabelle has been unavoidably and unfortunately delayed and will not make it to the Fort today.

I would deliver tomorrow but, I already made plans....I don't know yet if I can move those plans around.

I may have to delay delivery of the TFP until next Saturday 10/26 to @Christine raynor.

I'll post again when I have more info.
No problem with that. I will post when we hit the fort where our site is.

When I get there, I'll them I'm visiting and as long as I have your site number and last name, they should let me in.

If you would like to add me as a visitor, my name is Denise Smith.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter