Advice about BCV Studios

katallo

DIS Veteran
After many visits to WDW we are finally going to try the BCV studios. I've read some posts about the units and had a few questions.

How are the views? Can you see any of the fireworks or Crescent Lake?

Are there laundry facilities available for the units? I know that studios don't have w/d.

Any tips and suggestions about room location? I understand there is a pool nearby, but is it difficult to reach SAB?

Thanks everyone!

Laundry room is on the 4th floor. I really like the studios at BCV. The lock-off studio we were in had the connecting door up close to the entrance door and it really made a difference on noise from the one bedroom side. It was nice not having that connecting door smack dab in the main area.

We have requested pool view twice, but have never gotten it. We have gotten views on the Epcot side. We saw fireworks once from that side. It depends how far down you are I think if you can see them. We were kind of in a corner the last time and we could hear the fireworks, but not see them. The only views I don't care for very much at BCV are the road views on the end.

SAB is not that far of a walk from BCV. We just walk through the breezeway that connects BCV to BC and around through the lobby past Cape May and then out towards Beaches and Cream and you're there. I'll have to time it some time, but I would think it couldn't be more than a 10 minute walk from the furthest room to Stormalong Bay.

Have a good time.

We had a studio in August and it was on the 2nd floor. I had requested pool view and didn't get it either. I faced Epcot and could see a bit of the Illuminations building and a bit of the Soarin/Land building through the trees. You could see the higher fireworks from Illuminations by looking left from our balcony.
As the previous poster said.. it's very easy to get to SAB and also get food and drink from the gift shop/marketplace. Have a great time!
Nancy

The Beach Club is between the villas and Crescent Lake, so no views of the lake.

I thought it was decided in another thread not to give out the laundry room location to avoid BC guests from coming to use the free machines?

When DS & I stayed at the BCV this past Aug we had a woodsview - could see the MGM ears, ToT, etc.

newholidayx2 said:
I thought it was decided in another thread not to give out the laundry room location to avoid BC guests from coming to use the free machines?

I would think if someone has the cash to stay at BC that the cost for a load of laundry wouldn't be a problem. ;) Besides, that's a pretty good walk to the BCV from the BC if you're carrying laundry. Is this really a problem? I must have missed the thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter