Advice on a nice breakfast to celebrate birthday.

No mimosas anymore. Actually I never got in on the mimosas. As far as I can tell they weren’t offering them feb 2016, then they were feb 2017 but I didn’t realize they would be included so we said no, and feb 2018 they weren’t part of it anymore. (Yes I go there for princess weekend, with my cousin who has her birthday at that time...)
Ah damn. I was there in Nov and mimosas were included. That sucks. But i knew it was just a matter of time. :(

And then kids like my son (or me at that age) would obliterate that price range for the lighter eaters.
I think there are enough light eaters at that age to balance things enough for a "junior" dining price. So many parents of 10 year olds have to give up character meals solely based on the ridiculous price. But I get it. As long as they stay booked, it won't change.

Since you are doing AK that day anyway I would do Boma. it is probably the best breakfast buffet Disney has. IMO. It would be less than $40. No characters but you have not mentioned that as a priority.

What about doing a tour like Caring for Giants or something similar instead of breakfast? I think it’s like 30 bucks which would be cheaper than a character breakfast with tip added on? Or do a holiday snack crawl around WS or do a Christmas decorations at Resorts crawl. Get some birthday girl and posse T-shirts from Etsy.

Ravello in the Four Seasons is the best breakfast buffet I've been to, and they have Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy three mornings a week (who come around very frequently). The food is really excellent and the offerings are extensive. Definitely the best place on property, in my opinion, for a special occasion breakfast, and the price is even cheaper than many park options (Akershus, Tusker House, for instance). Four Seasons is on Disney property, so it's easy to get to via Uber or car.

Another vote for Grand Floridian Cafe. The lobby Christmas tree and gingerbread house will be a bonus too.

Ravello in the Four Seasons is the best breakfast buffet I've been to, and they have Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy three mornings a week (who come around very frequently). The food is really excellent and the offerings are extensive. Definitely the best place on property, in my opinion, for a special occasion breakfast, and the price is even cheaper than many park options (Akershus, Tusker House, for instance). Four Seasons is on Disney property, so it's easy to get to via Uber or car.

Yes, hopefully her birthday is on a character breakfast day! That would definitely be special, more relaxed and elevated experience there. (I mean, if you were looking for characters)

But I also recommend the Bon Voyage breakfast, just a TAD bit cheaper than the 1900PF, and as said earlier, its not a buffet, just pre fixe, so the value REALLY is in the characters....

THANK YOU GUYS!!

Lot's of ideas. I dont know how to quote all...So, I think it will be The Wave with a tour of all monorail resorts, tasting something at GF Cafe and Kona, then (with full bellies) rolling back to the hotel before our day at AK. We will leave TH and Boma for a future trip, but Sanaa is in the plans for this one.

Its going to be our own highway in the sky breakfast/brunch type of thing. :yay:

:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter