advice on priority seating please?

carinv

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I am starting to think about what PS reservations to make for our very first DL trip :cool1: and I would like some suggestions.
The ages of my kids are DS 15, DD 13, and DD 11.

I was thinking Blue Bayou, but am unsure of what time.

1130 or what about the latest time for lunch in the afternoon?

Should we do a character meal??

Which one?

I would love to hear your experiences and suggestions! :love:

Thanks

If you do Blue Bayou I would highly suggest the first seating, better chance of getting waterside. We loved this place, the boys watched the boats and DH and I loved the Monte Cristo. We're going to try and go again in Dec. This is one of the few places we would make it a point to return to. As far as character meals we loved Goofy's kitchen. We went at 11:30 and made it a brunch meal for our family. The characters were great but we went on a non-park day so we just stayed until all of them came by. (I think the waiter was less then enthused as he kept asking if we needed anything else, but we figured for the cost of our family,6 of us,we were going to stay until we saw every character there. When we mentioned we were waiting to see Donald I noticed he came over rather quickly :rotfl: . I have read that other people had problems with character interaction. We didn't, in fact Goofy came over twice to play with the baby. We saw Goofy, Max, Donald, Chip and Dale, Alice, The Mad Hatter, some character from Pinocchio, Pluto was up front. The one thing I would reccomend is if you want the picture with Pluto in front do it before you sit down. We figured we would do it on the way out and some lady at 1:30 said Pluto was leaving at 2, so we finished up and went out at about 1:45. We then waited for about 15 min. when she finally told us and others waiting that it looked like Pluto wasn't coming back. :earseek: We would have liked to have had the picture since it was our baby's first birthday. And when we go back in Dec. it won't have his birthday date on it. But all in all despite that we liked Goofy's Kitchen. The food was pretty good, not great but good. But, we eat at these meals for the characters not great food. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter