Advice please-early entry at xmas & PSs

danandjackie

Mouseketeer
I am trying to find the early entry days for CA and DL for dates25th and26th december. Also what type of ticket do I need to buy to get EE? We are staying at Holiday Inn at Park, good neighbour.

What is the booking period for booking Catal @ DTD, ( bit confused as I have 42days for Vineyard At Cal Adv but 60 days At Napa Rose?)

Thanks

Jackie :flower:

Early entry is available on: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, so you would be able to use it on December 26, which is a Monday this year.

I would recommend starting 60 days for any priority seating reservation at any of the restaurants. In the past, we were told 6 weeks for park restaurants, but I have made PS for Blue Bayou 60 days in advance, and would assume that the other park restaurants are the same unless otherwise told by DLR Dining.

danandjackie said:
I am trying to find the early entry days for CA and DL for dates25th and26th december. Also what type of ticket do I need to buy to get EE? We are staying at Holiday Inn at Park, good neighbour.
To use EE you need one of two things:

1. A parkhopper bonus ticket - note that you can only get these for three day and up tickets. Not two days. With a bonus ticket you get one EE day.

2. Stay at a DLR hotel - this apparently started July 18 and is not official, so it could change at any time. They are allowing DLR hotel guests to use EE multiple times - in essence, any day in which it is offered (Mon/Tue/Thurs/Sat).

thanks guys....ps can someone tell me how to activate email notification when a post is responded too i seem to have set something up wrong....

danandjackie said:
thanks guys....ps can someone tell me how to activate email notification when a post is responded too i seem to have set something up wrong....
Select "Thread Tools" on the menu bar and select the "subscribe to this thread" option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter