Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't recall but upon entering SWGE from Grand Ave, do you go through a tunnel then find yourself inside the land?

@rteetz, Ryan, do you know if the coaster staging is Guardians or TRON?

Also, I don't see any sign of the A-Wing or Poe's X-Wing like in CA's Galaxy's Edge, I'm assuming they should be there eventually?

@rteetz, Ryan, do you know if the coaster staging is Guardians or TRON?

Also, I don't see any sign of the A-Wing or Poe's X-Wing like in CA's Galaxy's Edge, I'm assuming they should be there eventually?
There are two separate locations for staging the track and the track is very similar between the two so it could be one or both.

We should start seeing the Star Wars aircraft pop up in the next month or so.

There are two separate locations for staging the track and the track is very similar between the two so it could be one or both.

We should start seeing the Star Wars aircraft pop up in the next month or so.

I don't think I realized Vekoma was building both rides. Would certainly make sense that if the track pieces were similar it would cut fabricating costs to build them all at one time.

As much as we see this over and over again, I am still amazed at how well Disney 'hides' large buildings that house the workings of the attractions we enjoy so much. The Ratatouille building is a fair size, yet walking through World Showcase it's practically invisible!

Thanks for posting these. Do you think they will create a second entrance/exit to Toy Story Land when swge opens? There's a real bottle neck there.

My understanding from the best rumors available is that, at least at first, that'll be exclusively an exit from SWGE into Toy Story Land.

Thanks for posting these. Do you think they will create a second entrance/exit to Toy Story Land when swge opens? There's a real bottle neck there.

There appears to be multiple controls points in this pic, on the left. Especially for a "backstage" walkway.

152605b8-4dfe-4d99-923d-2ff9aeb2b513-jpeg.392928

93fdd863-dd43-4f5f-862d-8d25dfb51588-jpeg.392917

In seeing this view, it doesn't look like the parking lot is going to be big enough for the influx of people they are expecting for SWGE. :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!