Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm sure it's been answered at some point and everytime I was going to ask I would forget lol but is the 3rd DS parking garage for guest usage or for CM usage?

It seems like they are moving the bus loop pretty far away at DHS, any ideas what they are going to do with all the space by the current loop?

I am not quite sure yet. I know the tram is going to move a bit.
It'd be nice if they could move up security so they could screen people before they got on the gondola and you could hop between parks without going back through security. But that would leave a lot of dead space unless they put in some new stuff.

We haven't tossed around cast parking, for the park expansions, as a possible explanation of the unknown dirt work.

Have any permits been found for the dirt work in the Epcot Center Dr and World Dr area for what we see on those aerials?
The plot showed up in the Skyliner permits as part of the project. Nobody knows why that plot would be part of the Skyliner as it’s not really connected to a station or anything and is an odd spot for staging.

The plot showed up in the Skyliner permits as part of the project. Nobody knows why that plot would be part of the Skyliner as it’s not really connected to a station or anything and is an odd spot for staging.

I thought the plot that showed up for the skyliner was next the the Reedy Creek fire station?

looking at the close up of the A.S.S. ride just realized that it's not enclosed and won't be airconditioned. Is this correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!