Status
Not open for further replies.
This photo makes it really clear how great of a view of Illuminations they could offer from a rooftop restaurant on top of Riviera. Do we know if they are planning that? Also, do we know if the tower at Coronado Springs would have great views of any of the nighttime shows?
I believe it will.

This photo makes it really clear how great of a view of Illuminations they could offer from a rooftop restaurant on top of Riviera. Do we know if they are planning that? Also, do we know if the tower at Coronado Springs would have great views of any of the nighttime shows?
I believe it was announced as having a restaurant with views of Studios and Epcot's shows.

Yes, they've announced there will be views from a rooftop restaurant/lounge but it is not yet determined if it will be just an open-to-the-public restaurant or a DVC only lounge or maybe both. (I think it's unlikely to be DVC only.) It is also likely there will be a portion of the rooms with theme park views - though most of those will be of one theme park or the other if you look at the angle of the resort.

Edit: we have to assume there will be a "theme park view" room category, but the question will be can you select which theme park you are viewing...guessing the Epcot view rooms will be of higher demand than the DHS view rooms.

Last edited:

Ryan, were there any close ups of the DHS Skyliner station? It's even further along in that last pic, but I can't see much detail from that distance.
Not in this update. I believe there were some images in the Skyliner thread from the ground.

Toy Story Land looks like it’s completely open to that backstage road. I wonder how they’re going to block that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!