After 5 Weeks, He Has Showers & Electricity Again!!

TwinMom7

Proud Mom of a United States Marine
After 5 weeks in Iraq using Baby Wipes to keep himself clean, Bobby and the rest of his Marines are now back in Kuwait. :bounce:

They were transported by helicopters - taking the scenic route over Baghdad, the Tigris River and parts of Iran before bringing them back to their base in Kuwait.

They got their first showers in 5 weeks and a hot meal last night, complete with COLD drinks and ice cream. :D

Life is good!!;)

Still no word on when they'll return to California, and eventually Indiana...but right now, I'm happy with Kuwait.

I think this is a Mother's Day I'll never forget!!!

That is wonderful!!! Glad to hear that they are back in Kuwait and enjoying some of the finer things in life. That is a great Mothers Day gift! :)

Great news Patty! Now that he's back in Kuwait do you think you'll get another call?

Wow, so glad he can now have all the things I take for granted everyday. Again, please relay to him a great big thank you for a job well done!

Happy Mother's Day to You!:D

Wonderful news. I suspect those showers felt really good.

Have a great Mother's Day.

That news started my day off with a small and a warm spot in my heart. Those guys did one FANTASTIC :Pinkbounc :bounce: job for their/our country. God bless them all and hope they all get home to there families real soon. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter