After hours quality time?

glencoe

DIS Veteran
Here it is...
Feb. 15 plane lands ( yes lands at mco scheduled 9pm). If we blow past ME and take an uber (all carry on no checked) and go straight to MK with one of our party dropping luggage at Poly..... and get to MK at 10pm for after hours ....is it worth it?
It would be my DH me and just our DD. This is a resort only trip so this would be our only park visit.

The other thought because we all know life happens.....can you buy tickets at MDE last minute?

Thanks for your opinions and thoughts!!

Not worth it to me, this isn't a race, it's a relaxing vacation. What you don't do this vacation, you can do the next.

:earsboy: Bill

The general (low crowd) reports from the previous after hours events made it sound like it could be a good choice for someone with no other park tickets, and just wanted to spend a few hours night hours in MK.

...but on a day with a late flight arrival? What if you have any flight delay(s)? What if you are tired?
I don’t think anyone would reccomend a MVMCP or MNSSHP on a night with a flight arriving past noon.

Thanks for the input....we are AP holders, but the lure of the party with really low lines was so attractive!! I teach so my park visits are always during really busy times, even the MNSSHP was the first night/end of august and the lines were long again. Can't cut a break!!! Thought this might be a great way to hit our favorite rides the easy way!! Oh well!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter