afternoon/early evening hors d'oeuvres on Magic?

YoDisney

Life Goals=Platinum Castaway Club
where can I get some early evening hors d'oeuvres on the Magic? sailing on Magic (1st time) next week & we are used to the Fantasy layout so I know that Vista cafe on Fantasy serves light antipasto late afternoon/early evening so I usually grab a small plate & head back to stateroom for snack & wine.
I'm looking at the Magic layout & not sure where I would be able to find this..specifically looking for charcuterie, olives..savory small bites.

Thanks!

We usually order a cheese plate from the room service menu. The items in O’Gills are not included, but they have what you are looking for.

Cove Cafe, near the adult pool, has a similar menu to Vista. In late afternoon it switches from sweet snacks to savory snacks, typically including olives, cheeses, and meats.

Cove Cafe- a glass of wine, a bit of brandy or a glass of champagne. The little snacks... Yes- you will be very happily on vacation! Enjoy your cruise!

O’Gills on the Magic has early evening free appetizers. I cannot remember what time they put them out, but they have hot dogs, chili, tortilla chips, guacamole and salsa, veges and ranch/blue cheese dip.

Thanks all! made notes of these suggestions..i know room service is an option but sometimes it's quicker to grab these small bites here & there. can't wait!

They are actually out before that. We were on the Magic last September and the food is out before the early evening trivia at 7:30 pm. It was the same on the Magic and Wonder 2018 cruises I was on.
Well, it wasn't on our last Magic cruise. And the most recent Navigator for the Magic on the blog shows this:

Well, it wasn't on our last Magic cruise. And the most recent Navigator for the Magic on the blog shows this:
View attachment 467951
It was never listed on the WBTC 2019 Navigators in September, but the snacks were out every evening by 7 pm. I am back on the Wonder March 2nd so I will definitely take a look. Maybe not a regular thing but I did see them on my last 3 cruises on the Magic and Wonder. We skip the early shows a lot and head to the pub for a drink and a seat before the trivia. The food was out every night😀

Same here. Always been food out in O'Gills during trivia quiz and the same on Wonder the past couple years in Alaska. Not usually listed, but there all the same :)

They are actually out before that. We were on the Magic last September and the food is out before the early evening trivia at 7:30 pm. It was the same on the Magic and Wonder 2018 cruises I was on.

On our December cruise on Magic, snacks were in O’Gill’s around 7pm each night. I don’t know that it was advertised. I just sort of happened upon them. I found them quite yummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter