Agrabah Cafe - reviews

@giuly09 This is weird they asked you to pay by credit card and not cash. This is not something that is allowed under French laws, and CMs (at least, duty managers) do know that. I am sure that you would be able to pay by cash if you insisted enough.

You also mentionned that queues were rather long; may I ask if you remember of any particular event on the day of your visit in the park? DW and I have been eating at the Agrabah Café for maybe 30+ times, and we never had to queue for more than ten seconds to get anything on any buffet, especially in the middle of the day. However, it might happens that large groups are being given private seating (when they do that, they privatize an entire room of the restaurant) which might increase the number of guests willing to eat something! The last time I remember seeing this was the day Johny Depp and its crew from the last PoTC movie was in the park, Disney invited many French celebrities at the Agrabah Café (although, even with the restaurant fully booked, lines were short as usual).

@cwis i don't know why they did but it was the same for all the persons that were there: they just said *you have to pay via credit card as we do not have enough money* - i suppose to change ...

Those were the days of the marathon so that may be the reason but in that specific moment there were many persons from Spain so it could had been a group i don't know...
We had to queue to get in, pay and then had to queue to get a table so the day was particulary crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!