AHS: cult

I guess I'm just weird--I'm liking this season. It may be because I'm not a huge Sarah Paulson fan, so watching her playing a character who's falling apart is maybe more enjoyable than it should be--not sure, though. (I don't hate her as an actress, just not her biggest fan.) I liked Haunted House and Freak Show, wasn't such a fan of Asylum (too muddled) or Roanoke (same).

I'm loving Billie Lourd, she's crushing it as the creepy nanny. And I enjoy the Kai character immensely.

As soon as that guinea pig showed up, I knew it was a goner.

So, who do we think the clowns are? I'm guessing the three guys are her psychiatrist, her bee-keeping neighbor, and the police detective. I also think one of the girl clowns might be Allison Pill's character. I'm not sure if one is Winter, she was with Ozzy when the attack on the first neighbors took place.

And what's with all the nature names? We have Winter, Heather, and Lily (I think--brain hiccup).

I guess I'm just weird--I'm liking this season. It may be because I'm not a huge Sarah Paulson fan, so watching her playing a character who's falling apart is maybe more enjoyable than it should be--not sure, though. (I don't hate her as an actress, just not her biggest fan.) I liked Haunted House and Freak Show, wasn't such a fan of Asylum (too muddled) or Roanoke (same).

I'm loving Billie Lourd, she's crushing it as the creepy nanny. And I enjoy the Kai character immensely.

So, who do we think the clowns are? I'm guessing the three guys are her psychiatrist, her bee-keeping neighbor, and the police detective. I also think one of the girl clowns might be Allison Pill's character. I'm not sure if one is Winter, she was with Ozzy when the attack on the first neighbors took place.

And what's with all the nature names? We have Winter, Heather, and Lily (I think--brain hiccup).

I hadn't even considered that the clowns are people we know. I'm seriously mind blown over that lol

I'm hoping Finn shows up this season but I haven't heard him announced at all. Of course, I don't think he was announced beforehand for roanoake so we'll see.

I am not sure who the clowns are, but they are clearly working with the Doctor. And Kai must be working with them too, since the neighbor is dead now, right after her husband told Kai he wished her dead. The cop and neighbor husband involved, and Winter too obviously.

I never thought about all the nature names, the one you are looking for is Ivy.

What made me nuts, no one believes her that there were clowns in the house, yet she didn't show anyone that all those lines in the circuit breaker were cut inside the house?!?! And the power just magically came back on even though they were cut.

I think of Wednesday Adams when she's on.

I am not sure who the clowns are, but they are clearly working with the Doctor. And Kai must be working with them too, since the neighbor is dead now, right after her husband told Kai he wished her dead. The cop and neighbor husband involved, and Winter too obviously.

I never thought about all the nature names, the one you are looking for is Ivy.

What made me nuts, no one believes her that there were clowns in the house, yet she didn't show anyone that all those lines in the circuit breaker were cut inside the house?!?! And the power just magically came back on even though they were cut.

I realized that, 5 minutes after I logged off--I knew Lily wasn't right, but it was completely escaping me! Thanks.

Maybe I over-think, with the clowns and the names. But the clowns do seem to be targeting Ally, specifically (and, peripherally, Ivy, but she doesn't seem to be a direct target).

I realized that, 5 minutes after I logged off--I knew Lily wasn't right, but it was completely escaping me! Thanks.

Maybe I over-think, with the clowns and the names. But the clowns do seem to be targeting Ally, specifically (and, peripherally, Ivy, but she doesn't seem to be a direct target).
No not over thinking :-). I was wondering last week who could be targeting her because they sure know all her phobias. But now with the coffin, we know who is at least selecting the targets. Still not why he is, but who is.

Ok, what?? Ivy is all mad at Ally for being crazy, and the stunt that Winter pulled in the bathtub, but Ivy committed a crime with Winter months earlier and then hires her as a nanny with no mention of knowing her???

Looks like I was a better guesser than I realized, ha ha. I had noticed that the store clerk only had one arm, back a couple episodes ago, so now we know why. I also liked seeing how the cult comes together, with Kai finding each person's weakness.

And I'm not a fan of Emma Roberts, but I did enjoy seeing her last night. Plus, I think she looks much better as a brunette.

Looks like I was a better guesser than I realized, ha ha. I had noticed that the store clerk only had one arm, back a couple episodes ago, so now we know why. I also liked seeing how the cult comes together, with Kai finding each person's weakness.

And I'm not a fan of Emma Roberts, but I did enjoy seeing her last night. Plus, I think she looks much better as a brunette.
Doesn't look like we will see her again LOL. I am not a fan either.

I am sold on this show after last night. Really enjoying watching the Cult evolve! I cannot believe I am actually enjoying a show featuring my two issues... CLOWNS and HOLES!!!! Lol. I actually don't watch the opening montage because it gives me the willies!

Just caught up on the latest episode and this week's was definitely the best one so far. I love the break from Ally. I can't wait until she gets killed, at least I'm hoping she does LOL. I like Sara
I am loving Beverly the news reporter, glad to see she is in next week's episode.

No ones commenting on this week?

WOW, what an episode. We certainly learned a lot. This episode was very gory, and not in a good way lol

Yikes!

That's pretty much my only comment.

What the heck about the gimp in the attack? Totally didn't get that.

I found it interesting that Kai, Winter, and the doctor are siblings. Didn't see that coming. And I love how Beverly is slowly turning into the power of the cult--Kai thinks it's him, but not for long...

Yikes!

That's pretty much my only comment.

What the heck about the gimp in the attack? Totally didn't get that.

I found it interesting that Kai, Winter, and the doctor are siblings. Didn't see that coming. And I love how Beverly is slowly saw she was part of it. turning into the power of the cult--Kai thinks it's him, but not for long...

Yeah, Beverley will definitely be calling the shots soon. I HATED her character last year and was so turned off this season when I saw she was a part of it. She plays evil good, so she can stay lol

I keep hoping that we’ll see Finn Whitlock but I fear it’s not to be. Maybe I’ll have to track down Freak Show and watch it again.

The gimp was a weird character, I guess it just shows that Ben was a bit of a freak. I don’t know if you saw but when Ben first went downstairs he was wearing rubber gloves and licking something brown off his fingers..I don’t even want to know.

RJ? TJ? getting nails in his head was over the top for me..I had a really hard time watching that scene. That, and the coffins again. I think this show has made me realize that I am claustrophobic.

It was a big twist to see that Kai’s brother is the psychiatrist.

For me, this season is really good because it’s making me so uncomfortable.

There were a couple of times this week I had to look away. Yikes. Ryan is pushing it a bit with the gore. I thought he was licking blood off his rubber gloves, I don't even want to think if it's something else.
Am I the only one who was shocked when Ivy walked into Kais basement??

Yeah, I caught the licking of the latex gloves. I thought it was blood--I don't even want to THINK about what else it might have been!

The nail gun scene was brutal on many levels. very tough to watch.

And I wasn't surprised to see Ivy there--we knew she had struck up a friendship with Winter that they had kept hidden when Ally/Ivy hired her as a nanny. So, Ivy being in on the cult wasn't such a shock. I was a tad surprised about Ivy's reasoning being that she was still mad at Ally for voting for Jill Stein. I know there are people who remain overly invested in Election 2016, but it hardly seems worth ruining someone's life over.

Do we know why Ivy & Co. are all against Ally? I get she voted differently in the election, but do they view her as a roadblock to the Kai takeover because of that? I assume that is why Kai helped Ally with the protesters a few episodes back, to try and win her over. But I'm not seeing the significance of Winter as the nanny and the relationship with the neighbors across the street when it comes to their cult versus Ally. And do we think Meadow was really trying to escape or was that all part of the ruse?

Yeah, I caught the licking of the latex gloves. I thought it was blood--I don't even want to THINK about what else it might have been!

The nail gun scene was brutal on many levels. very tough to watch.

And I wasn't surprised to see Ivy there--we knew she had struck up a friendship with Winter that they had kept hidden when Ally/Ivy hired her as a nanny. So, Ivy being in on the cult wasn't such a shock. I was a tad surprised about Ivy's reasoning being that she was still mad at Ally for voting for Jill Stein. I know there are people who remain overly invested in Election 2016, but it hardly seems worth ruining someone's life over.

I am thinking we will be getting a little more info about Ivy as the season progresses. I thought the same thing, this can't all be about voting for Jill Stein. Or maybe it is, maybe Ivy is just that crazy.
I love Adina Porter this season, she is the only reason I'm still watching. I hated her character last season but I love Beverly and she plays her so well.

I almost took it that Ivy hated Ally for being against Trump, not so much for the Jill Stein? I can't imagine Ivy would be in the cult if she was an actual Hilary supporter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter