Air canada vs westjet experiences

This is why I usually fly with US airlines out of the States. My last points trip to Orlando with United was $11 US. Return. It's really crazy when you think about it. Thanks for the correction on when the points devalue. For some reason the article I read made it seem like to be on the watch for it this year.

Yes, Canadian airline taxes are crazy. Let alone the scam charges that Aeroplan adds on. From everything I have read, people in the know are suggesting to burn (use) your Aeroplan points by June of 2020. That is when Air Canada drops Aeroplan and starts their new reward program.

We usually use Westjet... since they offer more direct flights to the places we want to go and use larger aircraft for those routes. We need the extra legroom as Dh is 6'7" and mostly legs... so we have to keep in mind the type of plane we fly and the leg room.

We are a WestJet family.. have flown with them for years and never been disappointed.. if there where any issues it was not directly related to them.. we use the WestJet MasterCard and take advantage of its perks.. used them for all of our Disney trips (direct flights from Pearson) using them in August to fly to NYC

Both are about the same however West jet is the only on I'VE ever had a delay on or lose my luggage. But neither were really a problem. My flight was direct an left 2 hours late (Calagry to Victoria) On a separate flight my luggage show up the next morning. I was fin as I ALWAYS pack what I need for the next 24-48 hours in my carry on bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter