Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Siggis is on sale at FreshCo as well, for scene+ points, I think it's cheaper there too but can't remember exactly.

But so far none of my receipts ever work properly. I even finally got the cheddar but they didn't give my the flash deal. I'm quite done with even trying. What a waste of time for so few points.
The bonus doesn’t post right away. The terms say it’ll post by May 10 so you will likely get it:

Please allow until May 10, 2024, for Miles earned in connection with this offer to be posted to your collector account.

After reading the new wording on the APP for receipts rewards I am not going to bother with them.
I'm out.
How can you run an APP program which should be super fast and easy and then ...........................................
"The standard Airmiles receipts 14 days does not apply to this boost offer" ...................................................
"Allow for up to 120 days for receipts to be verified and Bonus miles to be posted to your collector account."
Really 4 months ,,,nope.

Hugs Mel

I wonder if this means we can earn AM from purchases at Costco Warehouses or just online at costco.ca?

Because if it is at warehouses here in Victoria, YAY! I shop there once a week and get things for the office as well, this year's rebate cheque was over $400 so this could mean mega airmiles for me!

I wonder if this means we can earn AM from purchases at Costco Warehouses or just online at costco.ca?

Because if it is at warehouses here in Victoria, YAY! I shop there once a week and get things for the office as well, this year's rebate cheque was over $400 so this could mean mega airmiles for me!
This year’s rebate check was close to $1700. Think of the AMs I would have gotten on that. I hope it’s in store. I hope it works the way it does for grocery shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter