Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Hello all
I just wanted to report that bc of this group, i collected $1000 Cash AM for our trip. We just got back and everything worked perfectly. We drove about 6000 km and paid about $120 oop total (with the 3 cents off, we had to keep overshooting the amount and then we ran out for the last tank)
And now we head out on a trip to Vegas, using AM (my first flight w AM).
Time to start saving for next year!!
(maybe no Blue Friday this week, next week - back to school, perfect time :))

NewEgg
Seller of the oils I ordered cancelled the order because they said it was not marketed right and should have had a delivery fee (shipping charge) included so no $100.00 airmiles shop for me.
It's disappointing but hey I am not really worried about a contest entry (Airmiles RoundUp contest).
Buyer beware,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,orders can be cancelled.
Hugs
Mel

oh and for those hoping for a Blue Friday this week ……..someone in 'that' group posted a few days ago saying that she had a connection and it was going to be on Aug 30th......now the last time someone over there said they had a connection it was completely wrong info, so take that with an enormous grain of salt.

So I just gave the go ahead to the personal shopper to get me 3 MNSSHP tickets. 3825 for 3 adult tickets and they have assured me that the tickets will be in my hands in time....or rather the email confirmation. Holy Canary.....we leave next Thursday and all that I've got arranged is a flight

Sounds like a whirlwind of a trip!

We leave next Tuesday. 7 more sleeps! :cloud9:

So I just gave the go ahead to the personal shopper to get me 3 MNSSHP tickets. 3825 for 3 adult tickets and they have assured me that the tickets will be in my hands in time....or rather the email confirmation. Holy Canary.....we leave next Thursday and all that I've got arranged is a flight
You should get the tickets quickly, ours were fast.

Sounds like a whirlwind of a trip!

We leave next Tuesday. 7 more sleeps! :cloud9:

We leave Saturday and I can't wait!! I am so tired of cooking meals... being home in the summer means kiddo wants "real meals" for every meal, lunch is the worst! Can't wait to be at Disney and he can have whatever he wants.

Slightly off topic but not really.

I had a 5 day Canadian Resident Airmiles ticket that expires September 30th. I couldn’t use it before then so asked my dd to upgrade it for me while she was there this week . She’s at Universal but went to Disney for dinner tonight.
Anyway she upgraded to a 7 day parkhopper that starts late October for me and adding those two days and the hopper cost $237 usd.
So it looks like the value assigned to the CDN resident 5 day airmiles ticket was $301 usd. Not great, but luckily I only had one ticket with the early expiry date and my other airmiles tickets don’t need an upgrade .
Just thought I would put it in here for anyone who might still have that ticket.

Slightly off topic but not really.

I had a 5 day Canadian Resident Airmiles ticket that expires September 30th. I couldn’t use it before then so asked my dd to upgrade it for me while she was there this week . She’s at Universal but went to Disney for dinner tonight.
Anyway she upgraded to a 7 day parkhopper that starts late October for me and adding those two days and the hopper cost $237 usd.
So it looks like the value assigned to the CDN resident 5 day airmiles ticket was $301 usd. Not great, but luckily I only had one ticket with the early expiry date and my other airmiles tickets don’t need an upgrade .
Just thought I would put it in here for anyone who might still have that ticket.

I was quoted a value of $315.35USD after tax for the same ticket on April 30. Good to know we are in the same ballpark.

Yes, southbound travelers, have an awesome time. We usually go third and fourth week in August as well, great time for long pool breaks and water parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!