Airmiles Armchair Chatter

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Issua...rId=35064_SHELO7853871-G5x&changeLocale=en_CA

New Shell promo Aug 21-Oct 29, 5x miles on any grade of Fuel. But I guess that will be 5 miles per transaction over 25L, since they really only give you one mile per transaction right? Oh well, it's something!!

Thanks! I'll make sure my husband knows to fill his tank with 25L purchases. Between the two of us we might get 100 AM from this offer.

One per transaction, but it's a 15L minimum, not 25:

• 1 AIR MILES® reward mile on a minimum 15 litre fuel purchase in a single transaction*

Of course I just bought gas yesterday (and got 1 measly mile for my 40ish litres). Must remember to fill up more often!

Has anyone seen the Rexall miles for the most recent Load&Go bonus offer?

It's been nearly a month since my standard and Load&Go miles posted for that purchase, but still no 25 miles for the bonus offer.

My L&G Bonus came through almost immediately. Did another one on DH account. His took 2-3 weeks after purchase to post to his account. If you still have your receipt it should show that you used the L&G and you should be able to get AM to post them if they don't show up. Make certain you have a copy of the offer period to go with your receipt if you need to take it to the next level. Smartcanucks.ca keep a backlog of flyers on their site.

Yes, normally you get 1 Air Mile for 15L of gas.

But if you click on the link for the new promotion that starts today and ends October 29th, you must purchase 25L of gas to get 5 Air Miles. If you purchase only 15L you will only receive 1 AM.

Hope that helps clarify!

Ok Airmiles if you are listening~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The two things I am currently saving up for have been removed from the possible rewards list.
Come back Starbucks gift cards!!!
Come back WDW Adult tickets.!!!! I'd actually like a 3 day ticket offering.

And while I'm on a roll What's up with no NEW offerings in the Airmile events and attraction section in over a month?
And NOT one single movie offering?

Hugs Mel

Has anyone seen the Rexall miles for the most recent Load&Go bonus offer?
It's been nearly a month since my standard and Load&Go miles posted for that purchase, but still no 25 miles for the bonus offer.
My L&G Bonus came through almost immediately. Did another one on DH account. His took 2-3 weeks after purchase to post to his account. If you still have your receipt it should show that you used the L&G and you should be able to get AM to post them if they don't show up. Make certain you have a copy of the offer period to go with your receipt if you need to take it to the next level. Smartcanucks.ca keep a backlog of flyers on their site.

I was planning on asking the EXACT question because my bonus didn't post either. Also wondering if anyone knows how long we need to chase down LoadNGo offers? I had one get missed today -- for a WHOLE 2 miles!!

Rexall Eclipse shopping trip (i was careful and didn't look at the sun :rotfl2:)
One sale spent $43.89 pre-tax and snagged 174 AM using:

• email coupon Spend $40 get 60
  • loadngo Spend $40 get 60
  • loadngo buy certain vitamins get 18 (they were also buy 1 get 1 so i only spent 9.49!)
  • other vitamins --flyer offer spend $30 get 30
  • bunch of other piddly shelf offers
2nd sale spent $48.18 pre-tax and snagged 92 (my favourite cashier wasn't on so couldn't use the $5.00 survey coupon if i wanted AM!)
  • email coupon spend $40 get 60
  • one more set of vitamins spend $30.00 get 30
so total spend $92.07 and snagged 266 AM

Ok Airmiles if you are listening~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The two things I am currently saving up for have been removed from the possible rewards list.
Come back Starbucks gift cards!!!
Come back WDW Adult tickets.!!!! I'd actually like a 3 day ticket offering.

And while I'm on a roll What's up with no NEW offerings in the Airmile events and attraction section in over a month?
And NOT one single movie offering?

Hugs Mel
I too would like to see the 3 day WDW tickets to come back. I have 3 of the discounted 5 day ones sitting in the tank for whenever and that's fine but we go there every year between 1-3 times, and have been for the last 10 years, so a 3 day ticket is much more our speed now. We feel no need to spend our entire vacay inside the parks. We really like to do it all while there....a little park time, some pool time, DS time and some relaxing.

I was way behind on the gas station soar into more AmEx promo (i think i hit the spend requirement on July 28th or so?), so i might be the only one who was still waiting, but my bonus just posted! doing a happy dance over here :banana:

add in the mega miles rewards posting and a good blue friday shop, and my counter says i've earned over 2500 miles in the last 31 days!

Loving the new Rexall in Barrhaven so far! The $5 off $25 online coupon, Spend $40 get 80 (this week's flyer in Barrhaven), and the AirMiles app Spend $40 get 60 all stacked!

Spent just over $40 with taxes and got 180-ish AM!!

Yes, normally you get 1 Air Mile for 15L of gas.

But if you click on the link for the new promotion that starts today and ends October 29th, you must purchase 25L of gas to get 5 Air Miles. If you purchase only 15L you will only receive 1 AM.

Hope that helps clarify!

Thanks for the clarification! I hadn't actually clicked through to the offer, just read the "5x miles on any grade of fuel" in osully's post. Didn't realize that there were additional conditions, so that's good to know!

Thanks. Not sure if I still have that receipt or not. I'll have to look. Remains to be seen whether I can be bothered to chase it or not!

Stopped at Rexall to pick up a few last minute things for our trip (in 5 days!!) and got 163AM. Spent more than I had planned, dangers of taking kiddo with me (did we need smarties, fruit roll ups, granola bars?) Still forgot a few things I had planned to get. I will head out tomorrow as he is off to a childcare festival with all his daycare friends.

The problem with this trip in summer is we are wearing most of the clothes we want to pack, so I can't get started really yet! I plan to do laundry on Friday or Saturday before we drop the puppy off at the kennel, and then we'll be able to pack. It is stressing me out a little bit though. Normally I'd have at least started by now!

Check your e-mail! LCBO sent me an e-mail offer of 10 bonus Air Miles if I updated my profile with them.

Hi
I updated mine but this is the third type of email for 10 point bonus that I have done for airmiles and I still haven't received the airmiles yet.
I feel like I need to start writing this stuff done to keep track.
Hugs Mel

One was 10 points for survey on an airmiles exclusive event.
One was a survey on online shopping opinion.
One was updating my LCBO account.

I have to say, so far, August has been a really slow AM month. I've only earned 251 miles so far. That kind of hurts when the last 5 months in a row I've earned from a low of 1900 to a high of 2900 each month. :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter